It's already been ugly between ex-Beatle Paul McCartney and human puke-stain Heather Mills, but it looks like it's going to get even uglier, now that Mills has issued Paul her little list of things he has to give her in order to make her go away:
- townhouse in St. John’s Wood, London (worth $7.8 million)
- Beverly Hills mansion (worth $11.7 million)
- New York City apartment (worth $9.7 million)
- log cabin on McCartney’s 950-acre Sussex estate (worth $1.9 million)
- money for a staff (including housekeepers and gardeners for all the homes)
- nanny for Beatrice (their 2-year-old daughter) until she reaches 18 years of age
- two helicopter rides per week
- access to a private plane
- round-the-clock bodyguards for her and Beatrice
- cars for each (to be replaced every two years)
- annual holidays for her and Beatrice
- replacement of electrical and computer goods every two years
- clothing allowance for her and Beatrice
- private schooling for Beatrice
- entertainment allowance
- private health-care for her and Beatrice
- annual allowance
- $100 million lump payment
Gee, Heather, you sure that'll be enough?
No, Heather Mills is not a gold-digger. It was all about love for her. It had nothing to do with getting publicity for herself and her causes, and making out like a bandit at the end of the day.
Poor Paul. If only he'd listened to the Wookie and stayed away from that peg-legged harlot. But I guess some guys just can't say no to stump.